- Are you moving?
- Do you need help de-cluttering and downsizing your home?
- Do you want to let go of stuff from your home that no longer brings you joy?
- Do you want to simplify your home and your life so that you have more energy to do what you love to do?
Merle Preston is a professional colon hydrotherapist. She has observed that in addition to cleansing colons, some clients need assistance with cleansing and clearing their homes. Merle is now offering this service to seniors in the Claremont community. This process will go as quickly or as slowly as the client prefers. Merle enjoys listening and holds a safe space for her clients to talk, and perhaps tell stories, as they decide which things in their home they want to keep, because it gives them joy. She gently guides her clients through the process as she assists with packing and moving out the stuff that her clients are ready to release and let go of.
Home Cleansing and Clearing Pricing:
$25 per hour, a minimum of 2 hours per day, maximum 4 hours per day
$25 per 60 min. consultation
Policy and Procedures:
- Client must provide their own supplies and equipment. For example, boxes, tape, bags, shredding machine, trash can or dumpster, tools, etc.
- Pricing time includes assistance moving stuff out of home to any of the following non-profit organizations for donation: Prison Library Project in Claremont, Hillcrest Retirement Community Thrift Store in La Verne, House of Ruth or Purpose Church in Pomona or local non-profit of your choice.
- Client must provide their own transportation for moving out furniture or larger items
(Local references available upon request!)
Call for more information: 909-963-0768
"Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up"
- Marie Kondo
"The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter"
- Margareta Magnusson